1. All the ingredients needed to bake a chocolate cake
2. Oil or butter
3. A squirrel, preferably one that is alive
1. Plan to bake a cake. Mix and whisk all the ingredients except the oil or butter.
2. Just before you preheat the oven, make sure a squirrel enters the kitchen
3. Panic and run out of the kitchen. Hide in the safety of your bedroom till the squirrel goes away, or find a brave soul to shoo it away. This usually takes about 2 hours, especially if the squirrel is as scared as you are.
4. Preheat the oven once your kitchen is safe to enter. Start to bake the cake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. Forget to add oil.
5. 20 mins later, the cake will start to rise. Pull the cake out, squash it up and add oil.
6. Bake for 20 mins at 180 and another 10 mins at 150. Say a prayer.
7. Once the timer goes off, let it cool.
8. Voila! You have the best tasting brownies – crunchy outside n gooey inside, and a squirrel that has hopefully made its way home!
And an opportunity to share a ‘baking bad’ joke on facebook :p