What do I do to de-stress?
- Eat snickers or any chocolate with nuts/crunchies or plain ol’ kadlakai
- Speak to ashu or ashu
- Listen to lots and lots of synthpop or the Beach Boys or Himesh Reshamiyya’s pre-Karz music
- Eat a mint
- Slog my ass off at work or clean my room 15 times
- Think of Saturday and the things I will do on Saturday
- Go shopping if it’s a Saturday
- Stay away from people who stress me out even when I’m not stressed out (the maami at work who cribs about her husband, my annoying sibling, the upstairs dog)
- Bark back at the dog
- Visualise myself doing lots of damage to the creator of the stress (I could either be a vampire sucking the life outta that moron, or a steam roller crushing all those vehicles causing the traffic jam)
- Watch a comedy or Spongebob or the Powerpuff girls
- Do NOT watch a sickeningly sweet movie full of morals and manners
- Do NOT listen to John Denver
- Write a witty witticism on my whiteboard, or take a chalk and write mean/stupid stuff everywhere (it’s not vandalism, chalk rubs off)
- Read any company policy document – it is super entertaining.
How often do I stress out?
No wonder I’m good at work, my room is clean, I’m high on music and I’m happy happy happy always!