Well well well…
It has been three years now – three whole years of people tolerating all the bullshit/pearls of wisdom/goofy spoofs on this blog….
There were moments of high seriousness, moments of complete boredom, moments of absolute unadultarated timepass…and chitty cat (former trauma queen/ former former tvnmcb) will continue to live up to the legend that is this blog (yes, I’m very modest)
The bad labelling shall continue, the pathetic attempts to be nightmarish and funny shall continue, the spoofs shall certainly continue, and the epiphanic moments of “I hate marriage and everything social” shall also continue (although in lesser frequency – hopefully)
Here’s wishing the assholes and uneccesary comments disappear! Hmm, strangely, ever since I changed my blogger name – they have!! Seriously, what’s in a blogger name? 😛
To honour this lowely blog of mine, I have decided to come up with some highly traumatic awards, based on real metrics. (yes I HAVE learnt something at work!) I have also decided to NOT write a post on why this blog is called ‘Total Trauma’ (those who know it, know it – those who don’t..too bad)
Let the ceremony begin
- Most read blogpost: Very Naughty Nursery Rhymes – I believe this gets me a hit a day. Yay! I also updated it just today.
- Most favoritest blogpost: Goodbye, Hello
- Most celebrated celebrity: Himesh Reshamiyya!
- Most searched sad story: Reena Virk
- Most commented blogpost: Pick Up Lines (41 comments)
- Long deestance fraansheeps: fondfire ❤ ❤ ❤
- Shorter distance fraaansheeps: frissko
- Blogger who gives me more attention than I deserve, by doing things like responding to my poyums by writing poyums for me: ąŝħĭŝħ
- Blogger I miss: autogato
- Blogger who missed getting the ‘your blog makes me see stars’ award post a blog-bath: the analog kid
- Bloggers I am to be liking – in my blogroll! If you’re not there – I don’t like you
And yes, I discovered – I love em bullets – bam bam!