Neo Year – Neo Logos
As a happy new year gift to all me readers, I have decided to make a list of all the crazy words invented by me friends and me. Please feel free to use them and popularise them.
- TRAUMA: A word that can be used as an adjective, noun or adverb. It is typically best used when you are stressed-out, but it can also be used whenever you want to say something, but really don’t know what word to use.
“Cellu was one trauma client.”
“Why are you wearing such a trauma dress?”
“Full fun trauma happened!!”
- Highlarious: Anything that is highly hilarious.
Usage: “His high-jump was highlarious!”
- Howlarious: So hilarious, it’s a howl.
Usage: “Did you see that trauma guy’s acting? It was howlarious!”
- Wowsome: Wow + awesome
Usage: “This is not just awesome, it’s wowsome!!”
- Groovioli: Groovy like ravioli
Usage: “A dance club that serves free food? Groovioli!!”
- Complisult: A compliment that is really an insult, or an insult that is really a compliment
Usage: “He called me a wannabe geek. Now I’m not sure if he was being nice or mean. I suppose he meant it as a complisult”
- Bebilicious: A term used to describe a cutie named Bebu
Usage: “Bebs, you’re totaly bebilicious ;)”
- Bhae: singular for bhains (buffalo).
Usage: “That trauma guy is so bhae”
- Dufus* Moronicus: a duffer and a moron
Usage: “Homer Simpson, you’re not just a dufus, you’re a dufus moronicus.”
- Wape: The offspring of a highly evolved woman and an ape
Usage: click here
- Ughtastic: So ugh its fantastic
Usage: “Did you see that grey cockroach that scuttled by? Ughtastic!”
- David Wowie: When you have been Ziggy Stardusted!
Usage: “She has been obsessing over shiny spandex clothes and glam rock. Methinks she is in a David Wowie state of mind.”
- Geekariffic: So geeky it’s terrific
Usage: “You have gotta try wearing sports shoes with formal pants!! It’s totally geekariffic!”
- Fritching – bitching in front of someone
Usage: “Who said I was bitching about you? I’m telling you honey all that lead in your lipstick is going to your brains!”
- Wouch: A wow that makes you go ouch
Usage: “Sigh! that wowsome girl makes my heart go wouch.”
- Ayyo Rama: What a stressed-out popsie says.
Ayyo Karma : What the stressed out cab driver says.
Ayyo Trauma: What I say in addition to the two above.
Ayyo Rama! Ayyo Karma! Ayyo trauma: What you hear when the cab carrying popsie, tq and the cab driver is almost hit by a bus.
Ayyo Seeta : What vedu unkal says in response to what popsie says.
Ayyo Shut Up: What everyone else says when popsie, tq, the cab driver and vedu unkal are around.
- Funderla: having fun at Wonderla, or the equivalent of it
Usage: “Come on da! Full funderla only it will be”
- Gangrene groupie – a person who likes to be a part of a gang or a group and loses his own identity thereof.
Usage: “Oh so now all of them wear black because it is the ‘group’ colour eh? What a bunch of gangrene groupies!”
- Stretchercise – Stretching exercises than may end you up in a stretcher.
Usage: “Our yoga master keeps telling us to stretch. I’m scared this will end up becoming another form of stretchercise”
- Qwae: a general feeling of weirdness, or the sound your tummy makes when it is upset
“I am feeling very qwae qwae”
“That bhae’s stomach keeps going qwae”
- Hexercise** : exercise that involves inhalation and HEXalation
Example: “The Yoga master said: Inhaaaale….exhaaale…take a deeep breath…inhaaaale..now hex..hex..hex..hex”
- Morantic*** : Romance that makes you a moron
Usage: “That silly girl thinks her trauma bf is a superman – how morantic indeed”
- Greep****: a geeky creep
Usage: click here
- Bhitamins: What a bheri bhad bhaiya tells you to take bhen you hab a cold.
Prounced as: Bhai-tam-ins
And if new words like these interest you – do check out the Urban Dictionary. You can even contribute neologisms created by you 🙂
* coined by Bart Simpson
** coined by Ashu Byabee
*** coined by Gudrun, meaning provided by me
**** coined by Udeesha